Sunday, October 12, 2008

Six Years

It is hard for me to believe that Todd and I have been married for six years. We got married October 12, 2002. I feel so blessed to have the life I have... a man who loves me for who I am and married me because of that; and two beautiful, healthy little girls. I thank God and a very special angel every day for giving us the life we have together.

Every time I see an old couple holding hands, I think it is so sweet. When we see this, I tell Todd, "That is going to be us one day, all gray, wrinkled and saggy." :) It truly is an amazing and comforting feeling to know that Todd is the man I am going to be with for the rest of my life and I am looking forward to growing old with him. We have our ups and downs, but I am so content knowing that Todd will be by my side till the end. I could not ask for a better husband or a better father for Katelyn and Makinley. We are all very lucky girls!

I love you, Bubba!

This is a picture of us in Hawaii in December of 2001... the day after Todd popped the question













Another picture from our Hawaii engagement trip


















Instead of renting a car, we rented a motorcycle to get around on the island



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your six years and wishing you many more!