Momma and Aunt Nancy have been "going back" to gymnastics for a couple of months now. We go to Mike Tataru's gym in Knoxville about twice a month. I remember the first time we went... I was so sore the next day, I could hardly walk. Now that we have been going for a while, things are starting to come back. Remember, it has been 15 years since either one of us has done anything like this. It feels good to still be able to do some of these things, even after having two babies!
Here is Aunt Nancy doing a lay out...
Momma doing a double full (1 flip with 2 twists)...
Here is Momma doing a full (1 flip with 1 twist)
1 comment:
Kudos to you both. I couldn't do that even when I was young. You guys look like you have never stopped. I'm glad you picked it up again.
Post a Comment