Sunday, May 03, 2009

Katelyn's 4th Birthday Party

Katelyn had her 4th birthday party at Gymnastics Counts. She had fun with family and all her friends from school. This being the first time Katelyn has been with ALL her friends in such a playful atmosphere...she had a fun overload! Abbie is her BEST friend from school and of course was at her party along with another good friend named Kathryn. Abbie kind of got left out of the mix... so I asked Katelyn to go and give her a hug. Anyway... that is why Katelyn had to regress to her mad arms once during the party... she was mad at me for making her go and give Abbie a hug.

Thank you to everyone who came to celebrate this special day with us... we love each of you!

Katelyn is a sweet girl and I can not believe she is my baby who is already FOUR YEARS OLD! I am proud of the girl she is becoming and looking forward to helping her become as strong, thoughtful and giving as she can be.




No comments: