I took Makinley for her two year well check this morning. What a way to spend a birthday :) We saw Dr. Reiss and once again were impressed by him. I have been putting off her getting the MMR shot, but today was the day. She is fine and I have faith her body will do just fine with it. I actually called the office a few weeks ago and asked if they could give the MMR as three different shots.. and they pretty much just laughed at me. Anyway... it is done now and she is my last baby, so no more worries... this being a parent thing is stressful :)
Makinley has grown a lot since her last visit at 18 months. She now weighs 23lbs and 8 oz and is in the 12th % tile, up from the 7th %tile 6 months ago. She is 33 inches tall, in the 33 %tile, which is up from the 18 %tile. Her BMI is 15.2 which is in the 17th %tile. Overall she is a healthly, petite, smart, beautiful little girl.
Happy Birthday Makinley!
No comments:
Post a Comment