Friday, March 20, 2009

Makinley is almost TWO!

We had Makinley's 2 year pictures taken this week. We talked about it before we got there and Makinley told me she would smile in front of the camera. When we got there, it was extremely difficult to get her to crack even a smirk. This is the best picture we got, as far as smiling goes...



















Katelyn and I were trying our darndest to get this girlie to smile... Katelyn shouted, "Kinley, look at me," as she was showing Makinley her belly. So... Makinley decided she would show the camera her belly as well. Made for a cute picture....


After we were all done, I asked Kinley why she didn't smile for her pictures and she said, "Didn't want to. Don't like tographers." I have to admit, these pictures are a true representation of my dear sweet Kinley. She is independent, serious and knows what she wants, or doesn't want to do for that matter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures anyway! Happy birthday Kinley! Such a pretty girl!