Thursday, December 25, 2008

Katelyn's Digital Camera



Katelyn got very cool digital camera from Santa this year. I showed her what all the buttons did once, and she learned quickly from there. I am impressed at how good she is taking pictures... and how much attention to detail she has. She will make sure the person is in the center of the picture almost every time. She took all of the pictures in this slide show. She can also put any kind of Disney Princess on the picture when she takes them and she is becoming creative with that also. I can't imagine how much more technically advanced she is going to be than me, in the very near future :)

I didn't get a memory card for the camera because the internal memory can hold up to 140 pictures... I mis-judged though, because she had the memory full in about 30 minutes this afternoon. I guess I will be headed to Walgreens tomorrow...

No comments: