Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Gymnastics Counts & Learning Tree Update

Katelyn started her new class tonight. She is once again in the 4-5 year old class (because she is that good :)) and it is obvious she is the smallest...











Handstand all by herself... notice her perfect hand placement...






















Katelyn adores Miss Jessica, she is such an excellent coach...


























Learning Tree Preschool
Katelyn is starting preschool!!! I am so excited for her and I can not believe she is getting to be such a big girl. She will be going to the school at our church, The Learning Tree. We went to open house tonight and met her teachers Nancy and Heather. It is going to be strange for me to pack her a lunch everyday... she is growing up so fast! I know Katelyn will do great and I can't wait to hear about her first day (she is good about telling me EVERYTHING)!

No comments: