Katelyn had her second dentist appointment this morning. We saw Dr. Mysinger in Knoxville this time and it was a world of difference. Thank you, Aunt Jennifer for letting us know about him. Katelyn actually let the hygentist "count" and brush her teeth. Unfortunately, Katelyn has two cavities that need to be filled. I know she drinks too much apple juice and we need to stop letting her sip on a sugary drink throuout the day. I am going to try and see if she will start to drink more water which may also help. Anyway... here is Katelyn looking over at the other kids in their chairs. I think her seeing other kids doing the same thing helped A LOT, instead of being in a room all by herself.

She had a death grip of my hand the entire time. We made it through the appointment though with no screaming or shaking, such an improvement from last time.

Here she is getting her teeth brushed...
No comments:
Post a Comment